As current COVID-19 metrics continue to trend downward, we are excited to begin offering an in-person option to our worship services. Beginning March 14, pre-recorded services will be available during our normal 10:15 worship time. Our worship team will continue to offer online services via YouTube, even after we have returned to in-person services. Once livestreaming equipment is installed, live-in-person services will be held in the sanctuary.
In reflection with our Church Board, local and state governments, and the CDC, we have set the following guidelines that will be followed during all in-person gatherings.
1. Social distancing is required before, during, and after services. A 6-foot distance must be kept between you and others not in your immediate family or household. To help keep social distance and abide by capacity limits, pews will be sectioned off.
2. For your health and safety of yourself and others, it is required that you wear a mask and keep it on and covering both your mouth and nose during the service.
3. Sunday School, Jr. Church, and Nursery will not be offered at this time. Activity baskets will be provided for all families with school-aged children and younger.
4. Seating will be assigned for all worship services. Seats will be available in the fellowship hall if capacity has been met in the sanctuary. Ushers will dismiss families by pews at the end of each service.
5. Offering will be collected before and after worship in the foyer. You can also give your offering online through Tithe.ly. Click here to learn more.
6. The church building will be closed following each service to allow the team time to clean the building. If you would like to visit with other members, we ask that you do so in the grass on the opposite side of the parking lot.
7. We ask that you not attend the in-person services if:
You or any of your immediate family is ill, or has any cold or flu-like symptoms
You or a member of your household has been exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
You have been notified by the Health Department as being exposed to COVID-19 and told to quarantine
In the event that someone attending an in-person church service contracts COVID-19, all in-person gatherings at the church will be postponed for a minimum of two weeks.
In order to practice social distancing and follow guidelines set by our local and state governments, as well as the CDC, we are only able to offer a limited number of seats per service. The registration link will be available via email, on the church website, and church Facebook page. This registration process must be completed weekly to reserve your space. If you need registration assistance, please contact Anastasia Minnick.